European Blackjack Gold
About Microgaming European Blackjack Gold
Microgaming European Blackjack Gold is one of the finest Blackjack games available in online casinos today. The game's unique features, clear graphics, stunning animation and improved game speed make it a top choice for new players and veterans. The conveniently customizable Expert Mode is unique to the software and cannot be found in other versions of blackjack online.
European Blackjack Gold - Object of the Game
The object of European Blackjack Gold is to make a hand value closer to 21 points than the Dealer's without going over (busting).
In European Blackjack Gold, start by selecting your wager for the round, then click Deal. You will be dealt dealt two cards face up while the Dealer will receive two cards, one face down and one face up. Review your cards and decide how to proceed.
Your option include: Hit, to be dealt another card; Stand, to stay with your hand as is and end your turn; Double, to double your bet and receive another card; or Split - if you have been dealt a Pair - to double your bet and split your hand into two, whereupon you'll automatically be dealt the additional cards to play each hand separately.
The Dealer must follow these rules:
- Hit on any hard or soft total of 16 or less.
- Stand on any total of 17 or more.
To win, the Player must:
- Get Blackjack.
- Have a hand which is closer to 21 than the Dealer's but not go over 21.
- Have a hand that stays within 21 points when the Dealer's hand busts.
Basic Game Rules
- Cards are dealt from two standard 52-card decks.
- Cards are re-shuffled after each hand.
- A Blackjack means an automatic win. However, if you and the Dealer make Blackjack at the same time, it is considered a draw and you push.
Blackjack is a game that makes use of strategy as well as luck. Access the strategy chart provided with Microgaming European Blackjack at any time during the game when you need assistance in making important decisions, about when to split, double or hold. Insurance protects players against a Dealer Blackjack and pays out 2:1.