Whenever you come across a Microgaming no deposit bonus (without risk), claim it on the spot because this type of online casino bonus is extremely rare. Where most Microgaming bonus offers require a deposit to unlock them, in the case of risk-free Microgaming no deposit bonuses, you don't have to pay a cent to claim them as they truly are 100% free.
Rare as they are, however, our team of reviewers have scoured the internet back to front to bring you a worthwhile and trusted selection of without risk no deposit bonuses. These are all offered by online and mobile casinos that run on Microgaming software. Depending on the respective casinos, some may even come with special no deposit casino bonus codes.
Microgaming No Deposit Bonus List
Below you'll find a good selection of highly frequented and respected Microgaming online casinos that offer generous risk-free no deposit bonuses. Each and every one has been thoroughly vetted by our review team and deemed to be safe and secure to deposit, play and cash out from for your online and/or mobile gaming enjoyment and convenience:
Types of No Deposit Bonus Offers
There are three main ways you can claim no deposit offers, depending on the online casino offering them. These are highlighted below:
- With a Bonus Code - With this no deposit bonus you must first copy and paste the special bonus code (as supplied by the online casino) into the field provided during the sign up process.
- Via Casino Support - In some cases, to unlock your free bonus offer you'll be asked to contact the casino's customer care department via email or live chat and request the bonus personally.
- Automatically - Some Microgaming online casinos offer all first time depositors a no deposit bonus automatically. However, if you don't wish to accept the bonus, you are free to opt-out for it.
How to Trigger a No Deposit Bonus Code
Claiming or triggering a no deposit bonus code is easier than you think. Typically, it requires that you visit the Microgaming-powered online casino offering the bonus (like any of the top online casinos you'll see featured on this page) and follow these simple and quick steps:
- Click on the biggest and boldest Claim Now / Sign Up / Register or Join Now button you can see on the casino's home page.
- Complete the casino's new account registration form with some basic information. In the case of solely downloadable software Microgaming sites, you'll also be required to download and install its free software which only takes a few minutes.
- As part of the sign up process, you'll be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive the casino's no deposit bonus. As mentioned above, in some cases you'll automatically receive your free bonus. In others, you'll be asked to copy and paste the no deposit bonus code into the required field, or even contact casino customer care.
- Your free bonus offer should now be unlocked, which you can immediately access and enjoy by following the casino's onscreen prompts.
- Be aware that all no deposit bonuses come with terms and conditions (see below) which we advise you to always read first to get the most out of them.
Microgaming No Deposit Casino Rules
Without exception every online casino bonus comes with a set of rules and regulations - or terms and conditions (T&Cs), as they are more commonly known as - and Microgaming no deposit casino bonuses are no exception.
These T&Cs specify everything you need to know about the bonus such as how much it's for, what games you can use it for, the maximum amount of winnings you can bank, the bonus wagering requirements and much more.
Consider the example of Microgaming-powered online gaming site Virtual City Casino and its hugely popular $50 No Deposit Bonus offer available to all first time players. Here are some of that bonus' terms and conditions:
- This no deposit bonus is for a maximum of $50 in real money bonus credits.
- You have to sign up for a real money account to claim this bonus although you don't have to make a deposit.
- All new real money account players at Virtual City Casino are entitled to claim this bonus offer.
- Any money you win as a result of this no deposit bonus is subject to bonus T&Cs.
- This bonus has a 30x play-through or wagering requirement ($50 x 30 = $1,500) that you must meet before you can cash in your winnings.
- Various games contribute differently to the bonus play-through requirements. For instance, Slots contribute 100%, poker, Casino War and Sic Bo contribute 50%, and Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat contribute 10% to the requirements.
- A bonus that remains unused in your account for more than 2 months after you have claimed it will be forfeited.
No Deposit Bonus Pitfalls
As great as free bonus money is, all no deposit bonus have a few pitfalls. That said, none can be considered ‘deal-breakers' as long as you first read and understand the bonus terms and conditions. Here are some of the most common no deposit bonus pitfalls:
- Bonus cash is not the same as free cash - If the bonus cash was free cash, you could simply cash it in, which of course you can't. You have to play it through a certain number of times as per the wagering requirements.
- Bonus winnings are always capped - Even if you win a fortune with your no deposit bonus, you'll be required to forfeit any amount over and above the bonus maximum bankable winnings specified in the bonus T&Cs.
- You cannot play any and all games - You cannot play any and all games using bonus cash, only games specified in the terms and conditions. The reason for this is that casino favours low odds over high odds games.
- Deposits unlock bonus winnings - Even in cases where you've banked the maximum permissible bonus winnings, you'll more than likely have to make an initial deposit in order to unlock and use it as bonus cash.
Free Spins Bonus for Mobile
Because mobile casinos are as popular as their desktop or online casino counterparts, most Microgaming online casinos that offer no deposit bonus codes let you claim and play them on your favourite smart phone or tablet for the best convenience.
All you need is a late model smart device, stable and fast internet connectivity via LTE, 4G, 3G or Wi-Fi, and you're on your way. Plus you can play on the go whether you have an Apple iOS, Windows, Blackberry or Android-powered mobile device.